Thursday, August 25, 2011

My 1st Appointment was to make appointments (short and sweet)


Update regarding my appt.

My first appt at association of south bay surgeons was kind of lame. They checked my weight and took a snapshot of me like a mugshot and then I was taken to a lady who set up 2 appts. for me, one for an orientation and one for a one on one with my surgeon. I asked the lady if she knew when my insurance would tell me if its approved and she said if I got this far I will probably be approved. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'm not going through all of this for nothing. Wish me luck!


Work life

So I finally figured out why I get so stressed out at work, its not what I do for the Corp. office and its not what I do for my crazy manager. It's what I do to help people out and when something happens frustration happens, upset happens and I feel like its taken out on me. I swear if you don't think I'm capable of doing something then just take me away and let me just focus on something else. I know I am a good worker and I know I do my job well. I may have stuff to work on as an assistant manager but I know that what I do should be appreciated, I get that appreciation from some but never from the cause of my stress. Oh well its cool.....I'm done venting now, tomorrow is another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment